Wheel loaders are designed, built and backed by Caterpillar to deliver exceptional performance and versatility, ease of operation, serviceability and customer support.
Wheel loaders and integrated toolcarriers are used extensively in the agriculture, building construction, forestry, heavy construction and mining industries simply because they can handle such a wide variety of jobs. They are not restricted to any single application or any specific industry. Frequently, these machines are placed in a work area to be used in a variety of jobs. The wheel loader is a cost effective alternative for many building construction and site prep applications.
- Electronically-controlled Caterpillar countershaft transmission with full on-the-go directional and speed change capability.
- Computer controlled modulation provides smoother transitions.
- Optional low speed transmission available for better match with attachments requiring high hydraulic flow.
- Automatic power shift transmissions allows operator to select automatic or manual mode
The ergonomic cab provides a comfortable, work environment with large windows, spacious interior room, generous storage areas and low interior sound levels.
Large windows improve visibility in all directions
Visibility to critical areas such as the bucket have been optimised
Designed by Caterpillar, the modular hydraulic system provides low effort operation and superior control.
The hydraulic system is matched to the power train for outstanding performance.
Separate steering and implement pumps improve machine response.
Low effort, joystick implement control improves efficiency with simultaneous lift and tilt functions.
Click here for a Product Tour
Why buy a CAT Wheel loader?
Ease of Operation
- Operator comfort and easy operation are designed into every aspect of the cab.
- The operator can easily see the work being done.
- Two speed closed loop hydrostatic transmission delivers smooth transition from full rimpull to runout.
- Precise inching control and smooth acceleration and deceleration, minimises operator fatigue.
- The Caterpillar Wheel Loaders are designed for quick and easy serviceability.
- Hinged hydraulic oil cooler provides easy access for cleaning.
- Vertically mounted, Caterpillar spin-on filters are easy to reach for fast maintenance.
A broad range of Caterpillar Work Tools have been developed specifically for Caterpillar Compact Wheel Loaders to deliver exceptional performance, versatility and serviceability.
Our wheel loaders come into the following categories:
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Small Wheel Loaders
- Medium Wheel Loaders
- Large Wheel Loaders
Feel free to contact us for more info.